English – The Key To Success (27-11-2009)
English has become the global language during integration process. English is also connecting people of different nationalities and origins. For the youth, English is an indispensable skill for them to succeed in their career. Many excellent students miss the chance to study abroad or to win scholarships because they do not meet English language requirements.
To improve English skills, many people decide to take courses offered by prestigious, qualified and international-standard training center like VUS.
20 weeks to improve English skills significantly
Can you have good a command of English within 18-20 weeks? It sounds difficult to believe but many graduates of VUS’s Superior Program are very satisfied with their wise investment. Nguyen Hoang Nam, a 24-year-old learner at 78 Vo Thi Sau campus, said: “I used to study English in many centers but the results were not very good. Basic English skills cannot help me much in my work. After registering in the Superior Program at VUS, I was very happy to see that my four English skills got much better in a short time. My improved English skills have brought me great job opportunities.”
At present, VUS is the only language center to offer an intensive communication English program (i.e. Superior Program). The program provides graduates with language skills to succeed in their study or their work. Classes take place in the morning when learners’ minds are fresh so they can take in a lot of information in a short time (18-20 weeks). VUS is the first center to use World Pass textbooks from Thomson. World Pass introduces real life situations and topics which are very interesting to students. World Pass helps to develop both academic and everyday language, and also the skills to do TOEFL iBT test. In addition, VUS’s foreign teaching staff have internationally recognized degrees and have to go through harsh interviews. Therefore, VUS learners receive on-going attention to perfect their English skills.
Succeed with two international certificates
Learners can take two intensive courses successsively at VUS to sit for TOEIC and TOEFL iBT exams. In other words, learners can get two internationally recognized English certificates after about nine months. Learning outcomes of these courses are similar to those of university preparation programs at English speaking universities yet learners can save lots of money.
According to VUS statistics – the first TOEIC testing center in Vietnam, tens of thousands of VUS learners sit for and get popular international certificates such as TOEIC Bridge, TOEIC and TOEFL iBT every year. Most VUS graduates get scholarships to study abroad or work for major Vietnamese and international companies. It can be said that English is an indispensable key for the youth to open the door to success in the integration process.
- Sôi động chương trình ‘Vui Tết VUS 2015’ đón chào năm mới (30-01-2015)
- Gần 300 học viên VUS nhận chứng chỉ quốc tế IELTS, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Junior, TOEIC (25-01-2015)
- VUS tổ chức lễ bế giảng và tốt nghiệp cho học viên có hoàn cảnh đặc biệt chương trình học bổng English Access Microscholarship (31-12-2014)
- Xích lại gần nhau qua hoạt động chạy bộ từ thiện Terry Fox (01-12-2014)
- Giáo viên - Nền tảng cho chất lượng (20-11-2014)
- Anh Văn Hội Việt Mỹ chào mừng Ngày nhà giáo Việt Nam 20/11 (16-11-2014)
- Trải nghiệm Halloween tuyệt vời cùng VUS! (05-11-2014)
- VUS đăng cai phần thi "Hùng biện tiếng Anh" cho 50 thí sinh Vòng Chung kết Cuộc thi "Nữ sinh viên Việt Nam duyên dáng 2014" (30-10-2014)
- 29.000 học viên VUS tham dự Lễ hội Halloween (28-10-2014)
- Tiếng Anh thụ động - "Thác Vũ Môn" của người học? (29-09-2014)