English – The Key To Success (27-11-2009)
English has become the global language during integration process. English is also connecting people of different nationalities and origins. For the youth, English is an indispensable skill for them to succeed in their career. Many excellent students miss the chance to study abroad or to win scholarships because they do not meet English language requirements.
To improve English skills, many people decide to take courses offered by prestigious, qualified and international-standard training center like VUS.
20 weeks to improve English skills significantly
Can you have good a command of English within 18-20 weeks? It sounds difficult to believe but many graduates of VUS’s Superior Program are very satisfied with their wise investment. Nguyen Hoang Nam, a 24-year-old learner at 78 Vo Thi Sau campus, said: “I used to study English in many centers but the results were not very good. Basic English skills cannot help me much in my work. After registering in the Superior Program at VUS, I was very happy to see that my four English skills got much better in a short time. My improved English skills have brought me great job opportunities.”
At present, VUS is the only language center to offer an intensive communication English program (i.e. Superior Program). The program provides graduates with language skills to succeed in their study or their work. Classes take place in the morning when learners’ minds are fresh so they can take in a lot of information in a short time (18-20 weeks). VUS is the first center to use World Pass textbooks from Thomson. World Pass introduces real life situations and topics which are very interesting to students. World Pass helps to develop both academic and everyday language, and also the skills to do TOEFL iBT test. In addition, VUS’s foreign teaching staff have internationally recognized degrees and have to go through harsh interviews. Therefore, VUS learners receive on-going attention to perfect their English skills.
Succeed with two international certificates
Learners can take two intensive courses successsively at VUS to sit for TOEIC and TOEFL iBT exams. In other words, learners can get two internationally recognized English certificates after about nine months. Learning outcomes of these courses are similar to those of university preparation programs at English speaking universities yet learners can save lots of money.
According to VUS statistics – the first TOEIC testing center in Vietnam, tens of thousands of VUS learners sit for and get popular international certificates such as TOEIC Bridge, TOEIC and TOEFL iBT every year. Most VUS graduates get scholarships to study abroad or work for major Vietnamese and international companies. It can be said that English is an indispensable key for the youth to open the door to success in the integration process.
- Nữ sinh phía Nam đầu tiên đạt 9/9 IELTS (30-06-2015)
- GẦN 3000 HỌC VIÊN ANH VĂN HỘI VIỆT MỸ (VUS) NHẬN CHỨNG CHỈ ANH NGỮ QUỐC TẾ CAMBRIDGE (29-06-2015)
- Hè chưa bao giờ vui hơn!!! (25-06-2015)
- Anh Văn Hội Việt Mỹ (VUS) khai trương Trung tâm mới tại Quận 12 (02-06-2015)
- CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ANH VĂN HÈ VUS 2015 (22-05-2015)
- Anh Văn Hội Việt Mỹ (VUS) tiếp tục được chọn là đối tác chiến lược duy nhất của Nhà xuất bản Oxford tại Khu vực Châu Á. (14-05-2015)
- Công bố chủ nhân chuyến “Du học Hè tại Úc & Singapore” 2015 của Anh Văn Hội Việt Mỹ (VUS) (13-05-2015)
- VUS ĐẠT ÁO VÀNG CHUNG CUỘC CÚP TRUYỀN HÌNH HTV 2015 (01-05-2015)
- Lịch tổ chức thi các chứng chỉ Quốc tế tại VUS (dự kiến) (01-04-2015)
- 245 giáo viên VUS nhận chứng chỉ khóa học Oxford Teacher's Academy (OTA) của NXB Đại học Oxford (31-03-2015)